Thursday, March 22, 2012

Entering into Scripture as we approach Holy Week... my latest at Patheos

The name of my weekly column at Patheos is A Word in Season... so, this week, I'm hoping to give you exactly that!

I have a few suggestions for finishing out Lent and entering Holy Week. Some of these practicing regarding Scripture reading and making forays into the Catechism might be helpful if you are feeling a little sluggish in your devotional life, or perhaps, like you've heard it all before...


Check out "The Drama of Scripture: Enter more deeply"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Too shy to leave a comment here? Email me at amongwomenpodcast@me.com.

The new Roman Missal (click & learn about the coming changes):

Watch Catholic TV here! Find Women's programs: "WINGs" and "Woman at the Heart of the Church"

A Lovely Reminder for Every Day

Coffee drinkers! Support AW by drinking Mystic Monk Coffee!

Ship a Cake, and Share a Blessing