Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Among Women Podcast #125: "Spiritual Bootcamp"

Among Women 125 is all about spiritual bootcamp and the fight against vices big and small and turning our hearts toward virtue. Join me for a reading on obedience from St Catherine of Siena's The Dialogue, and then catch my dialogue with author and OSV columnist, Mary Lou Rosien. Together we'll talk about faith, the challenges of family living and her new book, Catholic Family Boot Camp.  There's a free drawing for a copy of the book too so email me at amongwomenpodcast@me.com or visit our facebook page.

This is the last week to submit your favorite Lenten practice (thru 2/20)... what "works" for you in Lent? Call our feedback line and get your voice on the show: 206-203-2024.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Too shy to leave a comment here? Email me at amongwomenpodcast@me.com.

The new Roman Missal (click & learn about the coming changes):

Watch Catholic TV here! Find Women's programs: "WINGs" and "Woman at the Heart of the Church"

A Lovely Reminder for Every Day

Coffee drinkers! Support AW by drinking Mystic Monk Coffee!

Ship a Cake, and Share a Blessing