Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Stooping to subliminal messages here...

To offer this invitation....




I've just heard there are still some tickets left for the Catholic New Media Conference Sept 30- Oct 1 in Kansas.  So we want you to come!  And we want you to pass the word to your priests, catechists, and ministry leaders in your parish and diocese.... this is great for church staff who want to learn how new media can expand their ministry reach! 

Get all the details here.  Hope to see ya there! Help post this and spread the word!

3 comments:

  1. I attended CNMC in Boston last summer. It was awesome! Top notch speakers with great presentations, a real Who's Who in Catholic New Media.
    Don't miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cmnc? we know what you meant :) wish I could go :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA -- A hand-writtten TYPO - great catch Marika! -- in order to take the photo I had to write the letters on the cards in reverse-- because the camera would otherwise show a backwards mirrored image. I was so busy trying to write them reversed that I never realized that I inverted the correct ordering of the letter! You are right! It should be CNMC for Catholic New Media Conference. Next photo shoot, I will hire you to be my consultant! ;-)

    Hoo boy, I sooo goofed that up!

    ReplyDelete

Too shy to leave a comment here? Email me at amongwomenpodcast@me.com.

The new Roman Missal (click & learn about the coming changes):

Watch Catholic TV here! Find Women's programs: "WINGs" and "Woman at the Heart of the Church"

A Lovely Reminder for Every Day

Coffee drinkers! Support AW by drinking Mystic Monk Coffee!

Ship a Cake, and Share a Blessing