Friday, September 23, 2011

The F.U.N. Quotient

Hubby is a fisherman. Me? Not so much. But I do like paddling the canoe out there. This little kid brought back some fond memories of our numerous fishing expeditions with our own kids. How 'bout you?


I'm partial to these silly critters that occupy the tank in my kitchen...someone once told me I dig aquariums because I am a Pieces. But I don't buy into the zodiac. But I do buy into appreciating all God's creatures great and small. And I spent years growing up on LI's beaches, and swimming with schools of the little critters. This is my tank of ciclids and oscars...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Too shy to leave a comment here? Email me at amongwomenpodcast@me.com.

The new Roman Missal (click & learn about the coming changes):

Watch Catholic TV here! Find Women's programs: "WINGs" and "Woman at the Heart of the Church"

A Lovely Reminder for Every Day

Coffee drinkers! Support AW by drinking Mystic Monk Coffee!

Ship a Cake, and Share a Blessing