Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Looking for the Among Women Podcast this week? I'm on hiatus.


As I mentioned recently in Episode 93 on Adoration, some of the events in my life are converging in such a way as to keep me out of the studio for a while.

In the meantime, let me encourage you to continue to raise the bar this Lent... that is, the B.A.R.= adding one hour of Bible reading, Adoration, and the Rosary to your Lenten journey in the prayer department.

If you need more explanation, go back to episode 93 on adoration, or our Listener-Inspired and Listener-Contributed AW "Special Edition: episode 92" about the Bible and you!  (I really loved hearing that episode where so many women called in with their favorite Scripture verses!)

Besides the last two shows I've mentioned, if you are really looking for an Among Women fix, don't forget our archives, and our master index that lists all previous 93 shows by topic, saint and guest.

A new podcast will return on or about April 19th, featuring a look at the Rosary as we wind down Lent.

One last thing... March 31st marks the second year anniversary of Among Women. Gee, time flies when you're having fun, so they say! I can't thank you enough for all your prayers and support of this program.  And I'm wondering... maybe episode 100 should be another opportunity for audience participation. So, if you want to say a few words on the AW podcast, as we celebrate "100" shows in a few weeks, feel free to leave some voice feedback on our studio line!  Here's the number: 206-203-2024.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Too shy to leave a comment here? Email me at amongwomenpodcast@me.com.

The new Roman Missal (click & learn about the coming changes):

Watch Catholic TV here! Find Women's programs: "WINGs" and "Woman at the Heart of the Church"

A Lovely Reminder for Every Day

Coffee drinkers! Support AW by drinking Mystic Monk Coffee!

Ship a Cake, and Share a Blessing