Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Among Women Podcast #123 - Practice, Practice

Among Women 123 features ideas about being a practicing Catholic... and to get that done I "interview" St. Margaret Mary, and converse with The Practicing Catholic blogger herself, Lisa Schmidt. Together we talk about the joys of living in sync with the Universal Church and the graces God brings to us through his Word and his healing touch in our lives. You'll benefit about Lisa's stories about faith, marriage, John Paul II, healing from miscarriage, Mary's house, and more!

Join us for the coffee and conversation! Oh, did I mention I'm also talking about coffee on this episode?

One more thing: think about how you might contribute to an upcoming Special Edition of Among Women. Send me your favorite and most meaningful Lenten practices at amongwomenpodcast@me.com! Or call your ideas in to our voice mail: 206-203-2024.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Too shy to leave a comment here? Email me at amongwomenpodcast@me.com.

The new Roman Missal (click & learn about the coming changes):

Watch Catholic TV here! Find Women's programs: "WINGs" and "Woman at the Heart of the Church"

A Lovely Reminder for Every Day

Coffee drinkers! Support AW by drinking Mystic Monk Coffee!

Ship a Cake, and Share a Blessing