Saturday, July 23, 2011

Among Women ReadHer... 7.23.11


Among Women ReadHer
7.23.11

-- Jennifer Fulwiler at Conversion Diary
Includes counsel from one of my favorite saints, St Francis de Sales. (Plus I'm amazed that this dear woman in the throes of a post-partem fog can even construct coherent sentences! Yay, Jen!) 

--Leticia Velasquez, at Cause of Our Joy
Leticia references an article about this procedure, plus news about pre-natal research regarding unborn children with Downs Syndrome.


Prayer in the Midst of Distractions
--Susan Bailey
Susan shares a simple technique that God is teaching her in prayer.


Things I've Learned from Doubt
--Karen Edmisten over at Faith and Family Live
Always love Karen's encouraging, honest voice that comes through everything she writes.


Bishops Oppose Mandatory Contraception and Sterilization Coverage
- Catholic News Agency
Let your voice be heard.


NCR's exclusive interview with Archbishop Chaput on the occasion of his reassignment to Philly
--John L. Allen, Jr.
Long, but read to the end. It's not just comprehensive about church politics and culture, it's Marian.

1 comment:

  1. Pat - I just wanted to tell you how much I have been enjoying your Among Women ReadHer posts. The articles you clip for us are always exactly the kind of things I like to read and I always benefit from them. I truly appreciate you doing this for your readers and podcast listeners - you are a blessing to me!!!
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete

Too shy to leave a comment here? Email me at amongwomenpodcast@me.com.

The new Roman Missal (click & learn about the coming changes):

Watch Catholic TV here! Find Women's programs: "WINGs" and "Woman at the Heart of the Church"

A Lovely Reminder for Every Day

Coffee drinkers! Support AW by drinking Mystic Monk Coffee!

Ship a Cake, and Share a Blessing