Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I've been tagged with a Lenten meme

I was tagged by Fr. Jay Finelli of iPadre Catholic podcasting with a Lenten meme.
The rules:  Those tagged will share 5 things they “love” about Jesus/ Or why they love Jesus. Those tagged will tag 5 other bloggers. Those tagged will provide a link in the comments section here with their name so that others can read them.
Here's mine:
  1. Jesus came into my life at my infant Baptism, but waited patiently until I was a teen to acknowledge him publicly. I so love that He loved me even when I was unaware and ignored his love, and then drew me into a lasting relationship with him that can last forever.
  2. I never had anyone die for me before, nor can I fathom asking anyone to do so. But Jesus died so that I might live, and he did it without hesitation. I don't think I'll ever get over that one.
  3. His Word and Sacraments are Life for me.
  4. I will forever be grateful for His Love to me through my husband, family, and the family of God on earth and in heaven (Mary and the saints).
  5. I love that He loves me even when I fail in my faith, hope and charity... and offers forgiveness, renewal and healing for the part of me that need it most.
Now I’m  supposed to tag 5 bloggers and spread this meme.

4 comments:

  1. Well said, Pat....as a cradle Catholic myself, I relate to making the Lord wait for me to "wake up" as I put it.

    Lenten blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Done! Do you accept late work?

    here it is: http://wp.me/phfAU-ND

    ReplyDelete

Too shy to leave a comment here? Email me at amongwomenpodcast@me.com.

The new Roman Missal (click & learn about the coming changes):

Watch Catholic TV here! Find Women's programs: "WINGs" and "Woman at the Heart of the Church"

A Lovely Reminder for Every Day

Coffee drinkers! Support AW by drinking Mystic Monk Coffee!

Ship a Cake, and Share a Blessing