Tuesday, May 1, 2012

An on-going word-by-word look at the Hail Mary prayer... Today, the word "fruit" being reflected upon by yours truly

Sarah Reinhard was here last week, and today I'm over at her blog, Snoring Scholar, this week. 

I'm a happy contributor to the on-going series that is examining the Hail Mary, word by word. My assignment from the lovely and prolific Miss Sarah was "fruit". Head on over there!

If you find the Hail Mary series of interest, you may wish to review an archived series on the Our Father at Jennifer Fulwiler's Conversion Diary blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Too shy to leave a comment here? Email me at amongwomenpodcast@me.com.

The new Roman Missal (click & learn about the coming changes):

Watch Catholic TV here! Find Women's programs: "WINGs" and "Woman at the Heart of the Church"

A Lovely Reminder for Every Day

Coffee drinkers! Support AW by drinking Mystic Monk Coffee!

Ship a Cake, and Share a Blessing