Friday, May 4, 2012

The F.U.N. Quotient... bird watchers edition

I'm an avid bird watcher, not that I go to meetings or anything, but I love feeding the wild birds that come to our yard, and my Hubby and I are always drawn to go see the bald eagles that nest in our region in the dead of winter. So, this video fascinated the birder in me. Disclaimer: this is a schmaltzy production video that is ultimately a pitch for an Alaska vacation. But the unexpected capturing of humming birds coming close enough to feed off of a human's hands was worth enduring it. Just that shot that you see below is worth it.

1 comment:

  1. oh wow!

    we tried to do that once. all John got was silly pictures of me with sticky hands :)

    ReplyDelete

Too shy to leave a comment here? Email me at amongwomenpodcast@me.com.

The new Roman Missal (click & learn about the coming changes):

Watch Catholic TV here! Find Women's programs: "WINGs" and "Woman at the Heart of the Church"

A Lovely Reminder for Every Day

Coffee drinkers! Support AW by drinking Mystic Monk Coffee!

Ship a Cake, and Share a Blessing