Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Hmmm... the Among Women Rosary Show might be a bit delayed.

I had every good intention in getting that SPECIAL EDITION on the rosary that you've all been writing in and sharing about... but..

I have fallen behind in my duties, and this week, I'm working remotely... and in a time crunch problem... so this one is gonna be late. I know you'll be patient with me. But, hey, I like to keep things rolling and (somewhat) on a regular calendar, for all our sakes. *sigh*

A few suggestions while we are waiting:

1. You could check out the Among Women Master Index, and select a podcast from our archives... the index lists all the shows by topic, saints covered, and guests. So maybe something will catch your attention.

2. Why don't you pray a rosary for all of us while we're waiting?  I sure could use it in my work this week, and I know other folks who could too!

3. In the meantime, today is the feast of St. Francis of Assisi -- one of my heroes! Here's a cool link with an article and a video about him!

1 comment:

  1. Arrggh! Bandwidth issues! No way will this get posted until I am in a new location. Please pray for the success of a retreat that I and others are leading.Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Too shy to leave a comment here? Email me at amongwomenpodcast@me.com.

The new Roman Missal (click & learn about the coming changes):

Watch Catholic TV here! Find Women's programs: "WINGs" and "Woman at the Heart of the Church"

A Lovely Reminder for Every Day

Coffee drinkers! Support AW by drinking Mystic Monk Coffee!

Ship a Cake, and Share a Blessing