Friday, October 14, 2011

The F.U.N. Quotient... computer edition

A few sillies caught my eye this week: 

1. The Seven Deadly Sins on your computer.
H/T @MattSwaim on twitter.


2. Just another day at Tech Support 
Tech Support: "I need you to right-click on the Desktop."
Customer: "Ok."
Tech Support: "Did you get a pop-up menu?"
Customer: "No."
Tech Support: "Ok. Right click again. Do you see a pop-up menu?"
Customer: "No."
Tech Support: "Ok, sir. Can you tell me what you have done up until this point?"
Customer: "Sure, you told me to write 'click' and I wrote click'." 
3. A smiley intervention for those of us who use 'em. This cracks me up. 



N.B.: F.U.N. = frequent unbridled nonsense
 

1 comment:

Too shy to leave a comment here? Email me at amongwomenpodcast@me.com.

The new Roman Missal (click & learn about the coming changes):

Watch Catholic TV here! Find Women's programs: "WINGs" and "Woman at the Heart of the Church"

A Lovely Reminder for Every Day

Coffee drinkers! Support AW by drinking Mystic Monk Coffee!

Ship a Cake, and Share a Blessing