Monday, August 27, 2012

Introducing My New Blog: "The Back Porch"... plus a sneak peek at my new book!

Regular readers and listeners to the Among Women podcast will know that I've been wrestling with finding the best web formats for the Among Women podcast, blog, and for my personal website.

I'm on hiatus for a few weeks, but I'm announcing the blog switch that will happen more formally after the Labor Day weekend. From now on, you'll be able to find me at...

now found at 


As a special bonus for visiting over there, you'll get a sneak peek at the cover for my forthcoming book, Blessed, Beautiful, and Bodacious: Celebrating the Gift of Catholic Womanhood, slated for release in 2013.

Honestly, I'm gonna miss it around here. Among Women as a podcasting ministry will continue, and the Among Women Facebook page is still open...  but I want to thank you for your faithful readership at this blog, and let you know how grateful I've been to have hosted you here...

So, please make the move with me, subscribe to the new blog... and come join me on the porch!







*located down a country lane in New England...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Too shy to leave a comment here? Email me at amongwomenpodcast@me.com.

The new Roman Missal (click & learn about the coming changes):

Watch Catholic TV here! Find Women's programs: "WINGs" and "Woman at the Heart of the Church"

A Lovely Reminder for Every Day

Coffee drinkers! Support AW by drinking Mystic Monk Coffee!

Ship a Cake, and Share a Blessing