Thursday, June 24, 2010

Where, oh where, is episode 62 of Among Women??

At the moment, it is on iTunes... and it is here.  (It is not yet posting well on my own site! *arghhh*)

It will soon be posted up at SQPN courtesy of the ever-valiant and courteous Steve Nelson, the SQPN executive director.

So, thanks to those who are patiently waiting to download the program thru that channel.

It seems that, despite the joy of having a brand new page at SQPN for AW, yours truly has yet to unravel the mysteries of modifying the podcast feed coming from my Apple software-for-dummies.  Therefore, this techno-phobe is meeting with the Apple techs today, and hopefully, this will be resolved soon.


(Pray for me, for I am easily daunted by these technical technicalities.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Too shy to leave a comment here? Email me at amongwomenpodcast@me.com.

The new Roman Missal (click & learn about the coming changes):

Watch Catholic TV here! Find Women's programs: "WINGs" and "Woman at the Heart of the Church"

A Lovely Reminder for Every Day

Coffee drinkers! Support AW by drinking Mystic Monk Coffee!

Ship a Cake, and Share a Blessing