Thursday, April 15, 2010

Launching A Son: A Mom Reflects

Ok, so humor me a bit...

A long, long time ago...

in a galaxy far far away...

before I was a mother of three, I was a mother to one.

That's a photo of Bob and I holding little Bobby way back in Easter '88.

Bobby graduates college next month and is "moving out".

That's what this article is all about.  (Nod your head if you'd been there, done this.)  

Here's a snippet:
Slowly, year by year, our children learn to walk on their own, in so many different ways.  Still more importantly, they really can learn to obey the voice that is heard from within their own heart. And we must revere what God may be telling them, where he might lead them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Too shy to leave a comment here? Email me at amongwomenpodcast@me.com.

The new Roman Missal (click & learn about the coming changes):

Watch Catholic TV here! Find Women's programs: "WINGs" and "Woman at the Heart of the Church"

A Lovely Reminder for Every Day

Coffee drinkers! Support AW by drinking Mystic Monk Coffee!

Ship a Cake, and Share a Blessing