Saturday, March 27, 2010

This makes me think...

Whatever did not fit in with my plan 
did lie within the plan of God.  

I have an ever deeper and firmer belief 
that nothing is merely an accident 
when seen in the light of God, 
that my whole life 
down to the smallest
 detail 
has been marked out for me 
in the plan of Divine Providence 
and has a completely coherent meaning
 in God’s all-seeing eyes.  

And so I am beginning to rejoice in the light of glory 
wherein this meaning will be unveiled to me.

           --St. Teresa Benedicta of the Cross (Edith Stein)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Too shy to leave a comment here? Email me at amongwomenpodcast@me.com.

The new Roman Missal (click & learn about the coming changes):

Watch Catholic TV here! Find Women's programs: "WINGs" and "Woman at the Heart of the Church"

A Lovely Reminder for Every Day

Coffee drinkers! Support AW by drinking Mystic Monk Coffee!

Ship a Cake, and Share a Blessing