Monday, November 9, 2009

Today's giggle...

came from the products in this shopping catalog*... 


 If the shoe fits… buy it in every color!

When did my wild oats turn into oat bran?

I’ll have a caffe mocha vodka valium latte to go please?

What if the hokey pokey really is what it’s all about?

When you have lots of things to do, get your golf game out of the way first!

We plan, God laughs!

There cannot be a crisis this week… my schedule is already full.

It’s not a hot flash, it’s a little summer vacation you take all by yourself.

You don’t have to be crazy to work here… we’ll train you!

I love cooking with wine… sometimes I even put it in the food!

Age improves with wine.

(and my personal favorite:)

Changing the toilet paper roll does not cause brain damage.



*does not necessarily imply my endorsement. I just like to laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Too shy to leave a comment here? Email me at amongwomenpodcast@me.com.

The new Roman Missal (click & learn about the coming changes):

Watch Catholic TV here! Find Women's programs: "WINGs" and "Woman at the Heart of the Church"

A Lovely Reminder for Every Day

Coffee drinkers! Support AW by drinking Mystic Monk Coffee!

Ship a Cake, and Share a Blessing