Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Welcome to readers of Write in Between!

Not what you expected, eh?

Well, change is good, as they say.  It's time to bid Write in Between a fond farewell.

So much of my writing and podcasting work have overshadowed it, that I felt it was better to move to this new blog to keep a greater unity to my endeavors.  I hope you feel at home here, and that you'll bookmark this page and link to it as well!

And if you are a newbie to this blog, having just come over from the Among Women podcast, you are more than welcome to stick around, and please, help spread the good word about the podcast and the blog.  Feel free to leave your comments, below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Too shy to leave a comment here? Email me at amongwomenpodcast@me.com.

The new Roman Missal (click & learn about the coming changes):

Watch Catholic TV here! Find Women's programs: "WINGs" and "Woman at the Heart of the Church"

A Lovely Reminder for Every Day

Coffee drinkers! Support AW by drinking Mystic Monk Coffee!

Ship a Cake, and Share a Blessing