Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Among Women Podcast #98: Women, Sex & the Church

Among Women 98 is now posted and our "Blessed are They" segment takes a look at the life of St. Joan of Arc, the patroness of France, whose photo is at left. (I took that picture on my recent trip to Paris.)

Our "Among Women" guest segment welcomes author and editor Erika Bachiochi with a look at her important new book, Women, Sex and the Church.  (Put this book on your summer reading list!) This is an important dialogue we women need to have with each other and the culture at large.

Don't forget, we're getting ready for Episode 100 of AW, and we want your feedback. Send your comments and thoughts about the first two years of Among Women by phoning 206-203-2024, or email me at amongwomenpodcast@me.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Too shy to leave a comment here? Email me at amongwomenpodcast@me.com.

The new Roman Missal (click & learn about the coming changes):

Watch Catholic TV here! Find Women's programs: "WINGs" and "Woman at the Heart of the Church"

A Lovely Reminder for Every Day

Coffee drinkers! Support AW by drinking Mystic Monk Coffee!

Ship a Cake, and Share a Blessing