Monday, February 7, 2011

This makes me think...

Joy is prayer, joy is strength,
joy is love,
a net of love by which to catch souls.

God loves a cheerful giver;
he gives most who gives with joy.

The best way to show your gratitude
to God and to people is to
accept everything with joy.

A sister filled with joy is like 
the sunshine of God's love,
the hope of eternal happiness,
the flame of burning love.

Never let anything so fill you with
sorrow as to make you forget
the joy of the risen Christ.

1 comment:

  1. She is such a beautiful soul. I am reading Come Be My Light right now. I can't nelieve, I mean I can, but...she spent so many years in spiritual darkness and yet accomplished so much good.

    I'm a new follower from Catholic Mothers Online…come by for a visit and return the favor.

    ReplyDelete

Too shy to leave a comment here? Email me at amongwomenpodcast@me.com.

The new Roman Missal (click & learn about the coming changes):

Watch Catholic TV here! Find Women's programs: "WINGs" and "Woman at the Heart of the Church"

A Lovely Reminder for Every Day

Coffee drinkers! Support AW by drinking Mystic Monk Coffee!

Ship a Cake, and Share a Blessing