Thursday, February 24, 2011

Among Women #89- The Sacred Heart

In Among Women 89, I discuss my recent trip to Paris and Sacre Coeur, plus the devotion to the Sacred Heart of Jesus, as seen through the life of St. Margaret Mary Alacoque.  Also my guest is author Ellen Gable Hrkach, who is also a wife and a mother. She has suffered seven pregnancy losses, and she lovingly discusses this topic with us today.  It is a message of hope and healing, and I think many women will benefit from her sharing.

Also in this week's show, an invitation to send me your favorite Bible verses for an upcoming Among Women Special Edition!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Pat, for your gentleness and compassion. Ellen's sharing resonated with me, as I have also experienced such loss. It is good that we share with each other and speak about our sorrows as well as our joys in such an intimate and loving way.

    God bless!

    ReplyDelete

Too shy to leave a comment here? Email me at amongwomenpodcast@me.com.

The new Roman Missal (click & learn about the coming changes):

Watch Catholic TV here! Find Women's programs: "WINGs" and "Woman at the Heart of the Church"

A Lovely Reminder for Every Day

Coffee drinkers! Support AW by drinking Mystic Monk Coffee!

Ship a Cake, and Share a Blessing