Friday, December 3, 2010

The Fun Quotient: Doin' The Walk (with or without crutches)

Just some things that make me smile as I round the corner on week 3 on crutches...

Micah 6:8 (New International Version)

He has shown you, O mortal, what is good.
   And what does the LORD require of you?
To act justly and to love mercy and to 
walk humbly with your God.

First, a bit of inspiration...


Then, a bit of serious crutching inspiration... (yes, this fellow uses crutches in real life due to a hip disability... gotta admire his level of physical fitness despite it all...)


Then, a bit of craziness.... (I think form of madness sets in about 3 weeks into the injury...)


And well, I just admire the spirit these chicks have! I'm seriously thinking of changing my lame story of my sprained ankle and tendon tear in my own home to a rugby injury...



Finally, here's something fun for the Advent Season, that's been making the rounds:

1 comment:

  1. You're fun!

    So how's the dancing going? Have you mastered Shannon's sliding step yet?

    ReplyDelete

Too shy to leave a comment here? Email me at amongwomenpodcast@me.com.

The new Roman Missal (click & learn about the coming changes):

Watch Catholic TV here! Find Women's programs: "WINGs" and "Woman at the Heart of the Church"

A Lovely Reminder for Every Day

Coffee drinkers! Support AW by drinking Mystic Monk Coffee!

Ship a Cake, and Share a Blessing