Thursday, September 9, 2010

Talking about Sunday on a Thursday over at Patheos...

I may never match the output of the amazingly prolific Elizabeth Scalia, (she must type realllly fast..) but here's my contribution to the Catholic portal over Patheos...  have you checked out Summa This Summa That recently?

Here's a snippet...

Sunday is the Son’s Day.  So I thought once-upon-a-time in my little girl reasoning. Jesus is the Son of God. He rose from the dead on a Sunday.  Hence, Sunday is Son-day.  Little did I know back then that my silly little play on words was not far from the truth.
Keep reading here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Too shy to leave a comment here? Email me at amongwomenpodcast@me.com.

The new Roman Missal (click & learn about the coming changes):

Watch Catholic TV here! Find Women's programs: "WINGs" and "Woman at the Heart of the Church"

A Lovely Reminder for Every Day

Coffee drinkers! Support AW by drinking Mystic Monk Coffee!

Ship a Cake, and Share a Blessing