Saturday, December 5, 2009

The Handbook for Catholic Moms

Okay, there are just a few gals for whom I'd be willing to stick my neck out, not looking before I leap. (Or puting their book on my blog before I actually got to the last chapter of my pre-view copy... but hey, when its right, its right...)


But I'm here to recommend a wonderful still-to-come book from Lisa Hendey for you Catholic mothers and mothers-to-be! If you are actively parenting children from babies to teens, this is a must-have for your bookshelf.

Here's it is:




Author Lisa Hendey, the founder of CatholicMom.com, and the Catholic Moments Podcast, and  contributor and columnist at Faith and Family Live, and Today's Catholic Woman, and now the producer of Kids Gospel Moments, among other great projects, has been a source of inspiration to me for years. She's the kind of honest-to-goodness girl-next-store you just wanna have around as a BFF. Not to mention, she really IS that nice when you get to know her in person (as I have)!

Lisa's solid dedication to the Catholic Church and her desire to keep growing in her faith as she continues to find and share the best Catholic family resources out there, well, it's just amazing...  So Lisa's finally stockpiling all that wisdom and those resources and putting it in one handy volume for the likes of you and me.

Here's a synopsis.  And here's Lisa's recent guest appearance on Among Women. (Go listen now if you missed it!)


Lisa Hendey's book doesn't come out until February, but wouldn't it be cool to put her over the top with the first edition selling out before it hits the bookstores???

Now, go order it here.

And yours truly was honored to add a little sidebar in the book too.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Too shy to leave a comment here? Email me at amongwomenpodcast@me.com.

The new Roman Missal (click & learn about the coming changes):

Watch Catholic TV here! Find Women's programs: "WINGs" and "Woman at the Heart of the Church"

A Lovely Reminder for Every Day

Coffee drinkers! Support AW by drinking Mystic Monk Coffee!

Ship a Cake, and Share a Blessing