Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Among Women Podcast on a two-week hiatus...


Looking for a new podcast?  Well, gosh... I miss you too! 

The last Among Women for 2009 was our Christmas show posted on December 15th. I hope you can hold on till Tuesday January 5, when Among Women returns weekly with new shows for 2010.

As you might expect, I'm taking a vacation break to be with my family through the precious days of the Christmas season. Bob and I will be playing music at Christmas services, plus our college kids are home, and well, I just need time to hang out and be Mom... and to cook... and to visit... and to re-connect with loved ones near and far...

So, I'm gonna disconnect the technology tether for just a bit... to create a little more quiet space in my mind, my heart, and my house.  I'm sure you understand!

I hope that you, too, will reach out and connect with friends, neighbors, and family in person during this holy time of year!

Thanks for the support and the prayers and the cyber hugs as I launched Among Women this past year... and thanks for your continued interest in this ministry.

And if your means allow, kindly donate to SQPN so Catholic podcasting can reach even more people in 2010.  SQPN is a non-profit Catholic new media association. Among Women is a happy affiliate.

We'll chat soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Too shy to leave a comment here? Email me at amongwomenpodcast@me.com.

The new Roman Missal (click & learn about the coming changes):

Watch Catholic TV here! Find Women's programs: "WINGs" and "Woman at the Heart of the Church"

A Lovely Reminder for Every Day

Coffee drinkers! Support AW by drinking Mystic Monk Coffee!

Ship a Cake, and Share a Blessing