Friday, August 3, 2012

The F.U.N. Quotient... country music edition meets the classical edition

Being a life-long guitarist, especially a fan of the rich dreadnaught sounds of Martin guitars, I've always had a fondness for country music... and this one's been a earworm of late... no Martins in this one, but a great Guild...


And when I'm writing, or needing inspiration of any kind... I hit the classical playlist. One of my favs that I just found on YouTube:


And finally, a kind of cross-over hit that, well, is just beautiful if you haven't heard it in a while:

1 comment:

Too shy to leave a comment here? Email me at amongwomenpodcast@me.com.

The new Roman Missal (click & learn about the coming changes):

Watch Catholic TV here! Find Women's programs: "WINGs" and "Woman at the Heart of the Church"

A Lovely Reminder for Every Day

Coffee drinkers! Support AW by drinking Mystic Monk Coffee!

Ship a Cake, and Share a Blessing