Thursday, September 10, 2009

Help Pat Fight Breast Cancer this October!


Okay, this is a plea... I'm casting a wide net to my friends in cyberspace to help raise money for my annual walk to raise money for the American Cancer Society.

Last year, I had to skip the walk because I was still recovering from my hip surgery, but this year, I'm ready to rock!

If you or someone you love has had breast cancer, you know what a difference good medical care and research plays in the fight against this disease.

I'm a 13 year survivor, and praying for more good years!  Check out this video! (It contains a link to accept your donation!) Or to view my personal online donation page, go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Too shy to leave a comment here? Email me at amongwomenpodcast@me.com.

The new Roman Missal (click & learn about the coming changes):

Watch Catholic TV here! Find Women's programs: "WINGs" and "Woman at the Heart of the Church"

A Lovely Reminder for Every Day

Coffee drinkers! Support AW by drinking Mystic Monk Coffee!

Ship a Cake, and Share a Blessing