Friday, July 22, 2011

The F.U.N Quotient... LEGO edition

This family is a LEGO family. If it was a publicly held company I would have purchased stock, I think. Sure, my LEGO builders are very much grown up these days, but I've still got nephews and nieces who are crazy about the blocks.  Even as recently as last Christmas, there was a few LEGO items found in the stockings... which goes to show you, you are just never too old to play to have some fun!

The LEGO cathedral

Amazing--> The Art of the Brick

More Art of the Brick...


Field Trip! The National Building Museum in Washington DC has a LEGO exhibit til Sept 3, 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Too shy to leave a comment here? Email me at amongwomenpodcast@me.com.

The new Roman Missal (click & learn about the coming changes):

Watch Catholic TV here! Find Women's programs: "WINGs" and "Woman at the Heart of the Church"

A Lovely Reminder for Every Day

Coffee drinkers! Support AW by drinking Mystic Monk Coffee!

Ship a Cake, and Share a Blessing