Friday, June 3, 2011

The F.U.N Quotient... almost too chicken to post this...

When I take walks in my neighborhood, I can often hear my neighbors' roosters and chickens, but I can't often see them from the road. This video will forever give me a mental image...


I'm off to a wedding tonight, I wonder if I'll be subjected to a chicken dance of another kind... so I will bear this advice in mind. 
Now we know who to blame! 

Oh, and why not a few chicken jokes to share with the little kiddos in your life, right?
Why did the chicken cross the road? 
To show the possum it could be done. (Feel free to insert your own favorite regionally-based road-kill into future riddles.)
Why do chicken coops have two doors?
If they had four doors they'd be chicken sedans!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Too shy to leave a comment here? Email me at amongwomenpodcast@me.com.

The new Roman Missal (click & learn about the coming changes):

Watch Catholic TV here! Find Women's programs: "WINGs" and "Woman at the Heart of the Church"

A Lovely Reminder for Every Day

Coffee drinkers! Support AW by drinking Mystic Monk Coffee!

Ship a Cake, and Share a Blessing