Wednesday, October 14, 2009

It Makes Me Think...


The Eternal Truth says, "My infinite good can't be contained by anything less than itself, just like a ship at sea can't ever hold the whole sea. The ship can only hold as much as it can hold, and no more. Only the ocean contains itself fully.


In the same way, I who am the sea of Peace am the only one who can contain and appreciate Myself fully. This makes Me rejoice in Myself, and of course I share all My joy and all My good with you, with each of you, as you are able to accept them.


May you know and embrace as much of My goodness as I give you."


---St. Catherine of Siena, Dialogue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Too shy to leave a comment here? Email me at amongwomenpodcast@me.com.

The new Roman Missal (click & learn about the coming changes):

Watch Catholic TV here! Find Women's programs: "WINGs" and "Woman at the Heart of the Church"

A Lovely Reminder for Every Day

Coffee drinkers! Support AW by drinking Mystic Monk Coffee!

Ship a Cake, and Share a Blessing